- Supportive and easy going Senior Management team
- Company has a successful and long history within Australia
- Great diversity in their project portfolio
- Great diversity in the size of projects
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Good staff retention statistics (average tenure is more than 5 years)
- Mentoring opportunities
- Huge pipeline of projects (over $150M)
- Rewarding remuneration package
Why work for this company?
- This main contractor has the ability to delivery construction projects throughout Australia with offices based in every capital city providing their staff with steady work flow and stable employment opportunities.
- An enviable history of successfully delivered projects has grown this company’s reputation and allowed them to diversify into multiple sectors delivering within residential, commercial, education, health and industrial sectors. With such diversity this firm can offer employees a great opportunity to expand their portfolio and enhance their experience.
- Typical projects can range from $10M - $250M providing a variety of works for potential employees.
What are your operational responsibilities?
- Site supervision of a $30M Education project in Western Sydney
- You will report to the Site Manager and interact regularly with your Project Manager
- Management and coordination of subcontractors
- Ensuring the safety of all site based personnel by ensuring SWMS are adhered to
- Maintaining a site based diary
- Inductions and site access
- Site lay out and preparation
Do you have what it takes?
- 5 years in a supervision position or similar
- Must have experience on an Education project
- Must have experience working in a live environment
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ambitious attitude and the hunger to gain exposure to large scale projects
What is the best way to secure this role?
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Scott Stevens by emailing scott.stevens @ nesglobaltalent.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Scott on 02 9696 8011