Solutions Developer Essentials:- Can communicate in French and English. IT Related Bachelor’s Degree, Microsoft’s .NET Framework and Visual Studio IDE, using C# as the development language. Develop unit tests using xUnit or MSUnit. GIT, SQL Server. LINQ, Azure, object-oriented design and implementation
Solutions Developer Responsibilities:
- Work closely with solution architectstechnical leads to develop new and existing solutions
- Work closely with Infrastructure teams during implementation of solutions
- Participate in quality assurance aspects of projects
- Learn, help design and implement cross business process solutions
Solutions Developer Experience required:
- 3+ years’ experience working with information technology
- 1-3 years’ hands-on experience developing solutions with Microsoft web technologies is required
- Knowledge of IT system development and IT infrastructure
- Knowledge of software development tools, technologies and methodologies
- Good communication skills, including the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge and experience in applying object-oriented design and implementation.
- Knowledge and experience with project methodologies, e.g. ALM or Agile.
- Development experience with Microsoft’s .NET Framework and Visual Studio IDE, using C# as the development language.
- Ability to develop Unit tests using xUnit or MSUnit
- Experience with GIT source control systems
- Modify/Create SQL Server Views/Tables/Stored procedures
- Have an understanding of ODATA Rest protocols
- Able to query data using LINQ to SQL.
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Microsoft EXCEL development
Solutions Developer Education:
A bachelor's degree in Information Technology or in a related technical discipline (e.g., Engineering or Science)
Be prepared to Travel, must be eligible to work in Belgium.