Our client, a leading blue-chip pharmaceutical business with a world renowned reputation for excellence, has engaged NES Global Talent to assist them in recruiting two Mechanical Project Engineers to support the growth and the development of the site.
This role will be to provide services to the facilities and equipment projects that are sanctioned and introduced as a result of capital investment, and to provide technical expertise to ensure successful completion to the correct standards and with the scope required.
Amongst others, the key responsibilities will include;
- Provide a comprehensive project engineeering service for assigned capital investment projects.
- Manage contract engineering staff as required.
- Monitor, report and improve agreed performance criteria such as progress, cost, safety and compliance.
- Ensure the engineering project work is undertaken by the relevant staff and technical experts, effectively managing the resource appropriately which will include both internal and external consultants.
- At all times, ensuring cGMP and EHS standards are met and adhered to across all areas.
- Promote, generate and implement continous improvement projects and initiatives.
You will have a recognised degree in a mechanically biased subject, coupled with several years' experience in a pharmaceutical project engineering role, naturally this requires a good knowledge and understanding of GxP. Ideally we're looking for candidates with a background in the design, installation and commissioning of mechanical installations such as vessles, pipework, pumps and civils etc, along with a sound understanding and appreciation of the validation life-cycle.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within a forward thinking business who have a global presence. It's currently exciting times for the plant as it goes through several changes so now is as good a time as any to be joining them.
For more information or to express an interest in this position, please get in touch with James Dawson on 0161 942 4010, or send your CV to email@example.com with a view to arranging a follow-up call to assess your situation and suitability to the role and our client.