A role has recently come available for a Process Chemist to join the Synthetic Chemistry team at an exciting Biotech in the Oxfordshire area. This bis a varied role in which you will be supporting several projects both developing new synthetic routes for novel drugs and process scale up to pilot plant level to enable clinical manufacturing.
- Designing, optimising and performing complex chemical synthesis
- Process scale up of chemical reactions following GMP regulations to 100g / Kg scales
- Reviewing complex data for existing processes and making recommendations on process improvements
- Isolating and analysing compounds using various chromatography techniques
- PhD qualified in Organic Chemistry with experience designing complex chemical synthesis
- Process scale up experience up to multiple kg
- A good knowledge of analytical instruments such as HPLC
If you feel you would be suitable please apply now, a member of the NES team will be in touch with all relevant applicants.