Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a well-known operator company, currently has an opportunity for a Terminal Operator at the Finch Terminal in North York, ON. The qualified candidate MUST be local or have accommodations as no LOA will be given.
- Performs or coordinates all functions relating to the operations of the site to ensure the reliability of equipment and supply / delivery system, safety, security, environmental protection, quality and business control, consistent with operational excellence. Operates, maintains and repairs site facilities in a safe, efficient, cost-effective and environmentally sound manner.
- Provide On-Call coverage
- Available, upon request, to transition to a 24/7 shift coverage, including weekends and holidays
- Provide Emergency Response as required
- May be required to travel to other terminal locations upon request
- May be required to supervise contract workforce and ensure that other site users (drivers, associates, etc.) and contractors comply with the requirements.
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years’ industry experience in operations, or similar; required
- Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
- Good interpersonal and motivation skills
- Good knowledge of safety management tools and processes.