Due to several large shutdowns across the Bowen Basin, NES is seeking qualified fitters with Shutdown experience working with draglines & CHPPs for a number of mine sites in Queensland. You will be working over day and night shift to ensure scope of work is delivered in a timely and safe manner.
To be successful for this role you will need the following skills and qualifications:
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 Induction
- High Risk License
- Intermediate to Advanced Riggers Ticket
- Current Drivers License
- Be able to pass medical, drug & alcohol screenings
- Demonstrated mechanical maintenance and shutdown experience
This is an opportunity for exceptional Trades to showcase their expertise to some off the biggest figures in Australian Mining and thus will be rewarded with a great pay rate.
For a confidential discussion please contact Natasha Lee at NES on 07 3123 4433 alternatively please feel free to forward your most current CV by clicking APPLY