An established and recognised, multi-site automotive first tier supplier is looking to increase the current skill set and capability by employing a Quality Engineer to assist across the many processes within their largest and best performing UK plant.
The right person for this role will have customer facing experience and be a really strong problem solver with knowledge of root cause analysis and customer issue resolution. This person will have a good quality tool set and strong influencing skills.
- Customer issue resolution, root cause analysis
- Quality control of products
- Support NPI
- Reporting & Quality tools procedures through launch
- Continuous Improvement activities
- Experienced Quality Engineer within a manufacturing environment
- Plastics experience
- Strong communication and Influencing skills
- PPAP, FMEA, SPC, APQP, 8D
- Customer facing experience
- Degree qualified
- Automotive Experience
- Quality Control plans
- Competitive Salary
- Extra benefits
Manufacturing, automotive, 1st tier, plastic, interior trim, quality engineer, IATF 16949, ts16949, 8D, SPC, FMEA, APQP, auditing, customer facing, supplier, influence, communication, injection moulding, control plans.
Location – Lichfield