A prestigious and globally recognised automotive brand is looking to increase its skill set by employing a Functional Safety Project Engineer at their Head Office.
The right person for this role will be an experienced Functional Safety Engineer and have a broad knowledge of ISO26262
- Lead and support cross-functional teams
- Create and maintain formal documents
- Creating best practice procedures
- Adopting IS026262 standards
- Conduct and review HARA, FTA and FMEA.
- Detailed understanding of ISO26262 / IEC 61508
- Ability to generate formal documents
- Previous experience in a functional safety role
- Strong communication skills and have assertiveness about them.
- Experience working in the Automotive industry
- Evidence of ISO26262 certification and training
- Degree qualified
- £45-54K depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + stats
ISO26262, IEC 61058, automotive, communication, functional safety, documents, best practice, cross-functional teams, assertive, FMEA, FTA, HARA, failure modes and effects analysis, fault tree analyses, hazard analysis & risk assessments.
Location – Leicestershire