This role will be responsible for the implementation and roll-out of all new equipment, processes, development and delivery of a continuous improvement plan for external customers. You will be influential in the evaluation of possible new product opportunities from both a manufacturing and product/process perspective as well as leading the programme of new product introductions to the site and the assosciated customer interfaces.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Act as product steward to maintain compliance, quality and efficacy of products manufactured to site.
- Ensures that technical support resources relating to formulation processes and equipment, qualification and validation is developed and maintained to meet the evolving needs of the business.
- Lead the establishment of process and validation of new products/processes to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Proposing, managing and co-ordinating validation of manufacturing process changes and operational improvement projects to maintain compliance with regulatory expectations and customers.
- Development and delivery of a rolling operational improvement programme.
Our client is looking for someone who has previous management experience and has led a team of technical experts with proven success of implementing strategies, developing procedures and updating standards. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years pharmaceutical experience and with an analytical mindset have a passion for understanding and interrogating how things work.
For more information or to discuss this position in more detail please do not hesitate to get in touch with James Dawson on 0161 942 4010 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org