To qualify, candidate must possess the Technical Skills/experience::
- Proficient in reading and using Electric Power related engineering drawings such as: Single line Diagrams, Wiring Schematics, IO Lists, termination Diagrams, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Testing and Commissioning of PLC and Industrial HMI based automation systems. Successful experience within Power Substation Projects or Power Plant Projects is an advantage
- Competency and experience in modifying existing PLC/HMI Logic, adding new Logic/IO signals and perform the required validation tests in accordance with project requirements. Experience on Schneider PLCs and Schneider Software such as Unity Pro and VIJEO Designer is an advantage
- Hands-on experience in Automation IP Networks: Setup, configuration, testing and troubleshooting of basic IP Networks (Ethernet/Fiber Optic) used for data acquisition and control
- Experience in Drafting and completing Test & Commissioning Check Lists for PLC/HMI based Automation Systems and Power Substation Intelligent Electronic Devices
- Hands-on experience in leading and conducting automation integration Testing with Third-Party Packages and SCADA Partner. Experience in Modbus TCP/IP is an advantage
- Experience in Managing and addressing snags and technical issues raised by Client’s Consultant
- Configuration and testing of Power Substation Intelligent Electronic Devices such as: Protection Relays and Metering Units. Experience on ABB and Schneider products is an advantage
- Experience in Configuration and testing of Modbus TCP/IP Devices: such as Distributed I/O, Protection Relays, Metering Units, RTU and vendor Package PLCs
Intersted? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity.