A Fantastic Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Offshore Supervisor – Survey Installation - (Topsides) and Pipelay to be based in Qatar for a leading oil and gas company.
To be considered, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Hydrographic Survey or Equivalent Degree from an internationally recognized Institution.
- 10 years total experience in the oil and gas related industry on offshore hydrographic surveys of pipelines/cables, ROV Survey operations and general surveys by side-scan sonar, sub-bottom profilers, single and multi-beam echo sounders and magnetometers using DGPS.
- Experience in the use and calibration of acoustic tracking systems (USBL/LBL) including but not limited to HPR, HiPap and Fusion.
- Candidate should have good communication skills and professional approach in dealing with contractors/asset holders and should be in a position to provide constructive support during execution of offshore works.
- Preference will be given to experience in subsea cable/burial works as survey representative /Party Chief
- Must have performed as a contractor Party Chief on similar surveys, or has performed the role as Senior Client Offshore Survey Representative.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!