An internationally established chemical manufacturer, currently experiencing considerable investment & growth, are currently searching to recruit a Site Maintenance Manager, taking full responsibility for site maintenance strategy and budget, across discipline for their Top Tier COMAH site in the North-West
Managing an established team of maintenance staff and a large team of external contractors, this a role of some seniority on site, so you will likely be an experienced man manager, able to point to extensive experienced gained in a similar chemical manufacturing environment, perhaps as a Maintenance Manager/ Supervisor or Mechanical Engineer.
Here, you will play a key role in driving change in maintenance practises and delivering continuous improvement, in-line with company strategy, while through direct management of supervisors and planners, you will bring the best out of the maintenance team to meet and exceed targets.
In return, on offer is a generous salary and benefits package, with a fast growing name in the UK chemical industry, with further routes for progression on a long established site.
- Degree Or HND/HNC in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience working in a chemical/ petrochemical manufacturing environment
- Experience in managing teams, delivering results through others and performance management of individuals and teams.
- Experience in controlling costs, managing budgets and ensuring targets are met during maintenance execution.
- Prior experience in the delivery of major maintenance such as shutdowns, turnarounds or projects.
- Previous experience working in a COMAH environment
- Market Leading Salary
- Industry leading pension scheme
- Excellent Bonus potential
Maintenance Manager, mechanical maintenance, mechanical, COMAH, chemical manufacturing, budget control, degree, HND, shut-downs, asset reliability