Job DescriptionFreight Supervisor - F&F
NES Global Talent is looking for a Heavy Lift / Construction Engineer with a background in Module / Freight transportation to work on a long term contract in Farnborough starting ASAP
This role is for candidates who have the ability to work in the EU only - please do not apply if you would require visa support.
- Technical review and comment on Vendor Supplied transport /lift design deliverables
- Monitoring of Freight Forwarders logistics strategy plans and procedures.
- Monitoring of Freight Forwarders Heavy Lift and Transport operations.
- Monitor and check Freight Forwarders compliance to project approved Lift / Transport plans and Rigging Arrangements
- Monitor and check the Freight Forwarder is in receipt of correct information / drawings / procedures to enable Shipments and Movements
- Attend and Witness Load out and Load in of Vendor Supplied equipment as required
- Works closely with the cross functional teams i.e. engineering, fabrication and construction to implement, resolve logistics requirements
- Liaise with Freight Forwarder on Shipments and Movements
- Heavy Lift Engineering background (i.e.heavy lift expert, naval architect)
- Ability to review, comment and provide feedback to engineering documentation
- Practical supervisory experience on lifting/loadout/transport operations
- Strong communication and written skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Previous working experience of logistics / Heavy lift operations in CIS Countries
- Preferred experience Oil and Gas Industry