Responsibilities of role:
- Responsible for the planning, estimating and assisting with the scheduling of the turnaround and extended unit outage compressor machinery maintenance activities to be performed in the plant.
- Identify materials/tools required to complete jobs
- Identify/resolve scope and potential execution issues
- Provides input/feedback for duration, resources, schedule logic and job steps
- Job pack development and Estimating
- Review and include equipment and design engineering packages in job scoping activities
- Development of job activity specific procedures to facilitate installation and execution of turnaround related job scope
- Perform field walks with turnaround engineers, process technicians, and process operations planner to provide assistance and facilitate the development of turnaround job packs per client standards
- Suggest equipment placement for maintenance access and efficient construction
- Assist Lead Planner with cost estimation and overall impact to schedule and downtime duration
- Review engineered drawings and material specifications applicable to job scope and planning activities
- Review equipment and design engineering packages for detailed cost estimating
- Capture and edit pictures for turnaround job activity construction packages
- Compose detailed job plans for construction packages
- Assemble and distribute construction execution packages for turnaround related job scopes
Requirements of role:
- Machinist background and experience
- Demonstrated experience with behavior based safety programs
- Experience with calculating dimensions and tolerances as they relate to work scope and job package development
- Understand compressor machine specifications to incorporate into machinery related job packages to facilitate the fabrication of parts needed to repair or upgrade compressor components.
- Experience and understanding with interpreting material specifications, and engineered drawings needed to fabricate products, and determine product dimensions and tolerances.
- Ability to produce quality work with little guidance
- Computer skills are required for this position, such as Excel, word, power point, email. In addition, the turnaround group has a planning tool that the individual will be trained on.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills in a team environment
Only qualified individuals will be contacted.