Reporting to the CAPEX Projects Manager on site, you will have full autonomy and will need to work with the various vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure projects are completed to the required standards, in budget and on time.
- Knowledge and experience of LEV design, procurement, construction, commissioning and documentation (HSE guide 258)
- Experience of working with LEV vendors and EPC contractors
- Knowledge with COSHH regulations
- Recent site experience of chemical plants or similar process environments with hazardous ATEX areas
- Engineering qualification (mechanical or chemical) and knowledge of project management processes
This is a 12 month contract assignment in Lancashire working at least 36 hours a week, but flexibility will be required at certain stages of the project. We are particularly interested in speaking to candidates with experience of working on Chemical Manufacturing or Pharmaceutical sites in a similar role. I would also consider candidates from LEV or Ductwork vendors with suitable industry experience.