Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, an Oil and Gas services, is currently seeking a Electronic Technician for a Coiled Tubing Drilling project in Indonesia with 6 month contract.
- Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment
- Identify electronic and electrical component parts to purchase
- Perform complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction and documentation
- Analyze and interpret data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems
- Provide technical support to other groups and co-workers
- Provide coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment
- Ensure the work is carried out to meet quality requirements according to guidelines
- Ensure adequate safety precautions are enforced on site and ensure timely completion of the project
- Perform preventative maintenance on instrumentation and maintain preventive maintenance
- Ensure all work complies with HS & E policies and procedures
- Good working knowledge of the requirements of the international oil and gas industry, procedures and practices
- Knowledge and hands on experience on troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining electronic equipment
- Systematic knowledge and experience in repair of electromechanical equipment
- A formal qualification in Electro-mechanics and hydraulics
- Excellent working knowledge of on-site Health & Safety obligations
Only qualified individuals will be contacted.