Job DescriptionSharePoint Support Analyst – 3 Year Contract – Farnborough
Essential:- SharePoint 2010 Site & Collections support. O365 & SharePoint Online Support
Troubleshooting. Development of SharePoint Online Apps Includes (jQuery, Poweshell, C#, PowerApps, CSS), knowledge of PowerBI or Spotfire advantage. Administering SharePoint sites & collections. Development in SharePoint online using out of the box functionality, SharePoint Designer, workflows, InfoPath forms etc. Access Management (Azure, Active Directory, SharePoint Groups)
The SharePoint environment is a key platform for managing internal document review and approval activities, secure internal communications and collaboration for the FGP teams on a global scale.
While the site is partially built, there is a requirement for a temporary, focussed effort on building the site in order to meet the continuously growing needs of our dynamic delivery team along with ensuring that information can be shared and protected appropriately.
The SharePoint Support Analyst will also be assigned other activities related to compliance, application support, troubleshooting, projects support, work with customers, documentation, processes, security groups/user access management.
SharePoint Support Analyst Key responsibilities include:
- SharePoint 2010 Site and Collections support, other Application Support when needed
- O365 & SharePoint Online Support
- Development of SharePoint Online Apps Includes (jQuery, Poweshell, C#, PowerApps, CSS), knowledge of PowerBI or Spotfire advantage.
- Administering SharePoint sites and collections
- Development in SharePoint online using out of the box functionality, SharePoint Designer, workflows, InfoPath forms etc.
- Access Management (Azure, Active Directory, SharePoint Groups)
- Information Protection Compliance
- Developing/update of technical and process documentation
- Maintaining and tracking SharePoint site collections/sites inventory
- Training and consulting Power Users (site collection administrators)
- SharePoint Migration/upgrade (From 2010 to SharePoint Online)
- Work closely with customers
- Software License Management (can be as additional responsibility)
SharePoint Support Analyst Skills and experience required:
- SharePoint online technical knowledge and experience
- SharePoint Designer workflow capabilities.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- High level of integrity for managing confidential information and site settings.
- Consultation at all levels – End User / Power User / Mentorship.
- Strong team work and ability to work using own initiative.
- Application support
- Facilitation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills.
- English language: speaking/writing/listening. Intermediate level or higher.
SharePoint Support Analyst must be eligible to work in the UK