My client is looking for an experienced and self motivated Microsoft Windows Net Software Architect with experience in Microsoft Windows .NET technology environment.
Microsoft Windows .Net Software Architect Essential Responsibilities:
- Development of software architecture for application used for data acquisition, data processing and visualization.
- Identification of appropriate software technology stacks in a windows environment.
- Leadership of development / project teams in an agile environment (SCRUM)
- Development and maintenance of software applications
- Documentation and specification of software components by using UML/SYSML.
- Implementation of infrastructure unleashing the potential of connected products and services (Industrial Internet of Things)
Microsoft Windows .Net Software Architect Qualifications/Requirements:
- In-depth knowledge of .NET technology stack.
- Profound knowledge of concepts and methods related to analysis, design and implementation in an object-oriented environment
- Practical experience in agile development, preferably SCRUM
- Profound experience in requirements engineering
- Profound experience in Software Design Patterns
- English proficiency (spoken & written)
Microsoft Windows .Net Software Architect Desired Characteristics:
- Experience in automation technology and SCADA systems
- Data modelling
- WPF/ WCF / Visual Studio & TFS
- EDDL / XML (markup languages in general)
- Completed graduate studies in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
Candidates must either be eligible to work in Germany or be prepared to secure a Blue Card.