A leading manufacturer located in Essex, have are investing in their site and are recruiting for Maintenance Engineers to cover this area. They are a large firm producing well known branded products.
Job Description – Maintenance Engineer
As a multi-skilled maintenance engineer you will be tasked with providing support and optimising engineering resources on a food manufacturing site in Purfleet. You will conduct maintenance of equipment and buildings in order to meet business needs and will be expected to generate continuous improvements in the cost and quality of engineering performance.
You will be tasked with:
- Carrying out PPMS in conjunction with plans and liaising with production to ensure availability of machinery as necessary
- Attend breakdowns and repair these in a timely manner
- Document Root Cause to enable CI and breakdown reports to be completed
- Assist with project work and on site improvements as necessary
- Our successful candidate will be happy to work a continental shift pattern
- Minimum of 16th edition wiring qualifications
- Track record of resolving breakdowns within the FMCG industry, ideally within food manufacturers
- Knowledgeable in PLCs, including Mitsubishi and Siemens S7, fault finding ability in these
- Apprenticeship or HNC Engineering qualifications
- Completive salary - £42,000
- Attractive benefits package
- World renowned business