The purpose of the Field Telecoms Lead is to support the end-to-end delivery of the telecommunications systems supporting the client in the execution phase (aka Temporary Telecoms) and the telecommunication facilities intended for use during the operations phase (aka Permanent Telecoms).
- Support in managing the plant telecoms scope;
- Perform technical assurance (TA2) for telecoms for the client;
- Oversee the delivery and performance of telecom requirements for the client, Project, and Operations – with focus to enable greatest value;
- Participate in FATs when needed;
- Liaise with key stakeholders (PACO, Real Estate, Telecom System Integrator (TSI), infrastructure suppliers…) to gather and assure telecom requirements for the project and operations;
- Manage the end-to-end execution of the Temporary and Permanent telecommunications scope including handover to Asset Operations;
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience as IT project manager, telecoms discipline / design engineer, infrastructure / telecoms lead in a Capital Project is highly desirable
- Technical Authority Field Telecommunications certification (TA2) is highly desirable (or industry equivalent)
- Previous exposure to Process Automation / Control / Optimization Engineering, Upstream / Downstream environment in project engineering, project services, or discipline engineering role is also highly desirable
- Past Asset Operations organization field experience is also desirable, including hands-on delivery experience.
- Knowledge of: Typical Upstream / Downstream IT infrastructure and telecom solutions
- Ability to work flex hours to accommodate various locations.
All qualified candidates will be contacted.