Lead Marine/ Civil QA/QC Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Marine/ Civil QA/QC Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Paul Caton|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2018 15:55|
The main purpose of the Lead Marine/Civil QA/QC Engineer position is oversee the quality management of all civil and marine scope to be developed for the project. This includes the scope to be executed by the main EPC contractor as well scope executed directly by the client. The role's core objective is to ensure that all scope is built in accordance with its intended function, to oversee the implementation contractors quality management systems, implement the inspection and test plans for the scopes, manage the inspection contracts and source the required inspection resources, and by doing so have a direct role in the successful delivery and start-up of the LNG plant. The incumbent will need to develop excellent relations with the construction managers of the various contractors as well as the various regulatory authorities in British Columbia.
The Principal responsibilities / accountabilities include:
• Assist in developing the Project Quality Management system by establishing procedures, plans and work instructions as needed.
• Work with the EPC Contractor to develop and implement the “Zero Defect” culture.
• Organize and manage inspection activities including assigning inspectors and QC engineers to attend witness and hold points as required by ITPs.
• Monitor implementation of the project Quality Management System through regular audits and reviews.
Skills & Requirements:
?Professional engineer with a 10-15 Years of QA/QC experience in civil construction and marine works.
?A minimum of Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Qualified Lead Quality Assessor/Auditor.
?Experience in Quality Management Systems for construction works with knowledge of ISO 9000 standards.
• Experience in inspection and test methods and techniques for:
- Soil and earthworks
- Geotechnical, marine, dredging
- Concrete testing
- Cable trenching
- Foundation and caisson construction
- Concrete (material, mixing, transporting, pre-placement, placement, finishing and repair, curing)
- Steel structure erection.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Mechanical Engineer
New Plymouth, New Zealand
NZD150000 - NZD170000 per annum
Mechanical Lead Discipline Engineer
Old Aberdeen, Scotland
Competitive Day Rate on offer
Lead / Senior Field Engineer - Overhaul Diesel Generators
£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: plus offshore day rate - £65k plus earning potential
$500 - $800 per day
Category Lead Corporate Services
Houston, United States
$85000 - $115000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Medical, Dental, Life, 401K, PTO