|Job Title:||PSCM Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Martin Hughes|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2018 17:15|
A member of the Purchasing and Supply Chain Management (PSCM) community is expected to provide support and guidance in all aspects of procurement and supply chain management in the Exploration and Production (E&P) Segment.
This includes understanding and providing strategic advice on procurement and supply chain options and risks, implementing agreed strategies to source the goods and services required by the PU, negotiating and executing contracts, and assuring effective post-award contract and performance management.
The duties and responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Determine sourcing strategies in alignment with applicable market sector / commodity strategies and specific business objectives;
- Engage the business and provide guidance on PSCM process and risk management; - Conduct the full sourcing process which includes development of scope, supplier selection, commercial negotiation and contract execution;
- Ensure post-award contract and performance management processes are implemented;
- Provide ongoing contract cost management and risk assessment;
- Participate in company networks, sharing information, best practices and lessons learned;
- Engage the team to follow the PSCM procedures;
- Work with suppliers to bring up to speed their operations to meet requirements;
- Keep costs under control;
- Identify risks and create and implement mitigation plans;
- Ensure that performance management processes are in place.
The candidate must have relevant PSCM experience, preferably in the oil and gas industry.
In addition to the required qualifications, the successful applicant is likely to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Interpersonal skills
- Partnership and teamwork
- Negotiating and Influencing
- Contract execution and management
- Supply chain risk management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Houston, United States
$100000 - $110000 per annum
Project Material Specialist
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Operations Readiness Specialist
Lake Charles, United States
Export Compliance Specialist