Job DescriptionDo you want to join a positive commercial construction company with a real focus on appreciating their staff and having full work/life balance?
Through their high standards and personal approach, our client has built a strong local reputation which has resulted in a high volume of repeat business within the commercial construction sector.
Due to a recent expansion nationwide, our client is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their collaborative team and continue their organic growth in New Plymouth.
Reporting to one of the Branch Managers, this role presents the opportunity to work on interesting commercial projects and will play an important part of the long term success and growth of the business – a great career opportunity whilst being able to fully live a balanced lifestyle.
The New Plymouth lifestyle includes the following:
- An average commute of 7 minutes to/from work (should you travel outside rush minute)
- Affordable housing (Circa $400,000 for a 3 bedroom house in New Plymouth)
- Awesome beaches (and surf)
- Amazing alpine and bush walks at your doorstep
We are seeking:
- A relationship centric Quantity Surveyor with great communication skills
- NZ based experience on Commercial projects valued $ 4 million +
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Quantity Surveying capacity
If this opportunity appeals to you, apply now or for a confidential conversation please get in contact with Scott Casey-Wooldridge on 027 559 1570