Due to several large shutdowns across the Bowen Basin, NES is seeking Trade Qualified Mechanical Fitters with Shutdown experience working with draglines & CHPPs for a number of mine sites in Queensland. You will be working over day and night shift to ensure scope of work is delivered in a timely and safe manner.
To be successful for this role you will need the following skills and qualifications:
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 Induction
- Mechanical Trade Certificate/ Mechanical Fitter and Turner
- Be able to pass medical, drug & alcohol screenings
- Demonstrated mechanical maintenance and shutdown experience
Please note that due to the high volume applications we regret that we may only be able to contact suitable candidates.
For a confidential discussion please contact Natasha Lee at NES on 07 3012 6735 alternatively please feel free to forward your most current CV by clicking APPLY