An established and globally recognised automotive manufacturer is looking to increase the current skill set and capability by employing a PLM Engineer to assist across the many processes within one of their large plants.
The right person for this role will be an experience PLM Engineer who has experience of PDMLink including BOM’s and change management, have good communication skills, be able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Providing front-line technical Support over telephone/web/face to face.
- Training engineers to use the PLM tools correctly.
- Working with the Engineers to understand their requirements.
- Demonstrate PLM systems enhancements to our Engineers before implementing new releases.
- Supporting users with the company’s Windchill PLM system.
- Part of the project team introducing WT parts, EBOM’s and MBOM’S.
- A working knowledge of PDMLink including BOM’s and change management
- Use of Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent Command of English, both written and verbal
- Problem solving skills
- Graduate / HND / or equivalent qualified
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Industry experienced with PLM
- Applicants with knowledge and/ or experience of Creo Parametric (Pro E), Windchill (PDMLink & MPMLink), would be of interest
- Competitive Salary
- Extra benefits
PLM, degree, engineer, mechanical, CAD, Windchill , PDMLink, MPMLink, BOM, EBOM’, MBOM’S, Creo Parametric change management, machinery, parts, components, manufacturing process, assembly, technical support.
Location – Hinckley