Do you want to work for a growing manufacturing company who are currently going through major growth and investment? Do you want to be part of a success story and be part of a new build state of the art factory that is about to be built?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a leading manufacturing company who have over 20 sites across the UK. The company is continuing to grow and is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Supervisor to join their site in Leicestershire.
As the Electrical Maintenance Supervisor you will have full electrical responsibility for the site whilst managing a team of maintenance engineers.
Key duties of the role will involve
- Oversee maintenance and construction schedules, including plant preventative maintenance schedules
- Managing a team of 20
- Root cause analysis and breakdown reporting
- PPM schedules
- Responsibility for all electrical maintenance and repairs on site
- Continuous and Plant improvements
Essential requirements for the role
- Time served Electrical Engineer/Electrician
- Experience of inverters, drives and all other associated electrical equipment
- Strong experience and knowledge of PLC’s
- Strong experience and knowledge of Siemens S5 and S7
- Experience in managing and leading a team
- 17th edition
- Ability to write reports
- PC literate
- £40,000 - £42,500
- Extra benefits
- The opportunity to work for a growing company who invest in their staff
- The opportunity to grow and develop your own career