Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is working closely with a leading Project Delivery and Engineering Design Consultancy in Perth, Western Australia to identify a Senior Structural Designer with strong Oil & Gas Onshore Brownfield experience in Australia.
A 12 month contract, the successful candidate will be based in Perth for 2 months with the structural design team and then relocate to Hyderabad India for 10 months. The focus of the role in India will be to oversee the support office and provide technical support for a major project in Western Australia.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Detail design 2D/3D modelling and drawings
- Strong knowledge of structural design standards
- Delivery of practical and innovative design solutions
- Collaborating across disciplines and with clients
- A proactive approach to meet project milestones
- Maintaining the highest levels of Health and Safety
- Provide oversight and assurance between Perth and India
- Provide technical support
- Audit reviewer for quality of deliverables
- Ensure structural deliverables meet strict quality standards
- Structural Tertiary qualification
- 10+ years’ design experience within a design consultancy environment
- Experience with intelligent 3D design tools/software essential
- Experience in coordinating a Design Centre highly regarded
- Onshore Brownfield design experience
- Ability to lead design teams
- Strong work ethic and drive to deliver projects
If you are looking for a new and exciting career challenge then please apply.
We will only contact candidates with relevant skills and background for the role. Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.