Job DescriptionKey Roles and Responsibilities
- Implementation of the Quality Plan at fabrication and construction locations
- Assisting in developing and maintaining Construction Surveillance Programs and managing their implementation
- Overseeing the quality activities of the Contractor’s site QC staff
- Assist in developing and maintaining Equipment Surveillance Programs (e.g. as shown in issued Purchase Orders) and manage their implementation
- Perform in-process and final inspections at fabricator locations
- Demonstrated ability to read process, piping, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation drawings and details.
- Demonstrated inspection experience with pressure equipment, piping, welding and electrical & instrumentation
- Demostrated working knowledge of code requirements associated with fabrication and construction of pressure equipment and piping.
- Must have demonstrated inspection experienced with coating applications
- AWS CWI Certification preferred
- NACE Level I or greater preferred
- Experience on fabrication and construction in the Bakken and Niobrara basins a plus