- Secure pipeline of projects
- Autonomous role – be your own boss
- Supportive and well respected Senior Management team from diverse backgrounds
- Modern and innovative culture – open to change and technology
- Recently won a significant contract to ensure a steady flow of work
- Communication and transparency is what they are most proud of
- Proven capability with delivered projects with a range of well-known clients
- Capabilities in fit out refurbishment, restoration and remedial works and joinery
Your responsibilities as the Construction Manager:
- Your primary role will be to develop and grow the business and provide technical support to the Project Management team
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Assisting the Estimating team
- This role will be heavily supported by both the Business owners and Leadership team
- Experience delivering large scale residential and hospitality works.
- Experience assisting with winning new work in a Business Development function with be highly regarded
- Self-motivation is critical as this will be an autonomous position
- 10 years’ experience in the Australian Construction industry
- MUST be able to relocate to Perth permanently
- Management experience is essential – please clearly demonstrate experience on application
What is the best way to secure this role?
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Scott Stevens by emailing scott.stevens @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Scott on 02 9696 8011. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest.