Joining a major automotive OEM, you will responsible for developing, agreeing and delivering detailed facility requirements as allocated to them by The Facilities Functional Manager. This includes project managing internal/external customers and suppliers to ensure involvement and delivery of the concept, specification, procurement, design, manufacture, installation, integration, training, handover and sign-off of projects both on & off site as appropriate.
- Technical -Development and implementation of facilities, equipment, technologies, in line with the required timing and levels of approved investment
- Financial - Delivery of projects within agreed budget target & Management of project cost risks
- Planning - Concurrence of responses to Business requirements, e.g. TCD and AEKO, etc. Working with other areas & Generation of deliverable milestones & monitoring detailed Project plans
- Project Management - Delivery of all projects in accordance with Business requirements (Quality, Cost and Timing)
- People - Supporting of team initiatives and activities in relation to Stimmungsbarometer and colleague engagement