To qualify candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or any relevant discipline
- Minimum of Fifteen (15) years working experience in the offshore oil and Gas Industry and have experience in similar capacity
- Possess TOTAL E&P offshore project experience in similar capacity and familiar with TOTAL Design requirements and General Specifications is mandatory
- Possess project experiences in various type of contracts such EPIC, EPCC, PCC and PC.
Skill / Attributes / Competencies
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Critical thinking
- Good quality of leadership and passion in managing a team
- Good resource planning
- Possess good business/commercial sense
- Lead the engineering activities through the execution of the EPCIC Work.
- Ability to organize and direct all activities pertaining to the design work to meet the schedule quality and safety requirements of the Contract.
Minimum Job Functions
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Review and recommend contracts and cost estimates.
- Oversees a robust engineering process and delivery timelines to keep projects on schedule and on budget.