Job DescriptionNES Global Talent provides a complete range of staffing solutions to the Life Science, Construction & Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, and Power sectors worldwide. Established 40 years ago, we are a trusted staffing partner delivering compliant global workforce solutions that enhance the people, clients and communities we work with.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to join our team and grow your career with our successful business. As a result of our continued growth in the region, we are actively seeking to engage the services of a number of recent university graduates who are interested in joining the staffing industry and sharing in our success.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will provide technical support to new and existing clients across the Life Sciences, Engineering, and Infrastructure sectors. By doing so you will develop meaningful business relationships with those clients to ensure we are able to service all their recruitment and staffing requirements. To succeed you must be highly driven and passionate about providing a high level of service to your client and candidate base within your specialisation. The role is based in our CBD office and includes the support of a professional management team that prides itself on coaching and developing the very best talent in the recruitment industry.
Your typical day will involve:
- Talent matching – Actively seeking out and then presenting the best candidates available in the marketplace and briefing them on the latest opportunities.
- Business Development and Account management – Originating, developing and expanding client relationships in your specialist market.
- Recruitment Process Management – Managing the candidate and client expectations from detailing job briefs and sourcing candidates to providing support during the early stages of permanent placements and throughout complex contract assignments.
- Drive and personal impact – take ownership of your own workload and outputs. A natural target setter you will view each day as an opportunity to succeed.
- Enterprise – you will be excited by business and the freedom this role gives you to develop a meaningful revenue stream. Leading your own enterprise will inspire and motivate you to achieve more.
- Team work – working as part of our local, regional and global teams will come naturally to you. You will have an innate understanding that ‘the whole is greater than the sum of the individual parts’.
- Customer Focus – dealing with some of the world’s largest businesses NES Global Talent puts the customer at the centre of what we do. You will be dedicated to achieving first class outcomes for those clients, and always go the extra mile to exceed expectation.
- Integrity and responsibility – you will take pride in representing your customers and become a respected voice within your industry. Your integrity will guide you in your business decisions and attract others to follow.