Job DescriptionRegulatory Associate – Contract – Uxbridge or County Durham - £40-45k
With BREXIT fast approaching, a new position concerning labelling and artwork has become vacant within the expanding Regulatory Affairs team of a world leading pharmaceutical company. This exciting and creative role will mainly be responsible for generating and adjusting new and existing labelling artwork to conform to new standards following BREXIT.
- Provision of oversight and coordination of ongoing and planned EU labelling artwork changes across the portfolio.
- Development and maintenance of a pack implementation plan detailing artwork assessment, initiation and implementation
- Reviewing pack-share strategies
- Artwork mock-up requests
- Provision of regulatory pack management advice to Labelling and other colleagues
- Quality checking of documents to ensure consistency and adherence to company standards.
- Global and EU labelling artwork review and sign-off
The Successful Candidate shall:
• Have 2 years’ experience in labelling artwork creation and maintenance.
• Be educated to degree level – BSc relating to chemistry/pharma/biomedical preferred.
• Be a competent project planner, with excellent tracking and communication skills – dealing with company stakeholders.
• Be well aware of EU regulatory procedures.
• Work within document and artwork management systems
• Possess exceptional attention to detail
• Have the ability to understand and utilise different systems and databases.
This position is based on a 9month contract and is immediately available in either Uxbridge or County Durham. If successful, you can expect a competitive salary package, in addition to implementing your creative and regulatory skills at a globally renowned company.
For more information on rates and applying, please contact Charles on 0161 942 7163.