|Job Title:||Regulatory Associate|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charles Leach|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2018 13:10|
With BREXIT fast approaching, a new position concerning labelling and artwork has become vacant within the expanding Regulatory Affairs team of a world leading pharmaceutical company. This exciting and creative role will mainly be responsible for generating and adjusting new and existing labelling artwork to conform to new standards following BREXIT.
- Provision of oversight and coordination of ongoing and planned EU labelling artwork changes across the portfolio.
- Development and maintenance of a pack implementation plan detailing artwork assessment, initiation and implementation
- Reviewing pack-share strategies
- Artwork mock-up requests
- Provision of regulatory pack management advice to Labelling and other colleagues
- Quality checking of documents to ensure consistency and adherence to company standards.
- Global and EU labelling artwork review and sign-off
The Successful Candidate shall:
• Have 2 years’ experience in labelling artwork creation and maintenance.
• Be educated to degree level – BSc relating to chemistry/pharma/biomedical preferred.
• Be a competent project planner, with excellent tracking and communication skills – dealing with company stakeholders.
• Be well aware of EU regulatory procedures.
• Work within document and artwork management systems
• Possess exceptional attention to detail
• Have the ability to understand and utilise different systems and databases.
This position is based on a 9month contract and is immediately available in either Uxbridge or County Durham. If successful, you can expect a competitive salary package, in addition to implementing your creative and regulatory skills at a globally renowned company.
For more information on rates and applying, please contact Charles on 0161 942 7163.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate
North Sydney, Australia
Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
Very well paid.
Regulatory Affairs - Project Manager
Senior Clinical Research Associate
$90000 - $120000 per annum
Senior Quality Coordinator