A global, impressive and profitable automotive first tier supplier is looking for an Injection Technical Coordinator to add to their manufacturing team.
The right person for this role will be an experienced Injection Technical Coordinator from a manufacturing or production background.
- Coordinating the team for reaction in injection quality problems.
- Improving existing tools and processes.
- Improve tooling processes.
- Participating in continuous improvement work groups (TPM, HOSHIN, SMED, QRCI, etc)
- Using knowledge and experience to suggest/ propose cost savings/ process improvements to existing plant/ processes.
- Work with central engineering coordinator engineering changes into the UAP and update PFMEA in line with changes.
- Experienced Injection Moulding Coordinator / Process Engineer.
- Troubleshooting abilities.
- Experience with continuous improvement techniques and methodologies such as SMED, Six Sigma, TPM, etc.
- Possess good skills in improving tools and processes
- Be skilled in improving tools and processes
- Plastic assembly experience
- Plastic injections mould parts
- Automotive 1st tier experience.
- Up to £40K
Injection Moulding Coordinator, Process Engineer, injection moulding, assembly, leadership, Coordinator, production, manufacturing, automotive 1st tier, production, plastic, engineering, communication skills.