Job DescriptionOur client, a Major Oil and Gas Operator based in Perth, is currently looking for a Structural Engineer to join them for a 7 month contract. This is an office based position in Perth CBD.
The duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for Structural Engineering work
- Be proficient in the use of STAAD.Pro software
- Be familiar with PDMS/3-D Design Model review literate
- Be familiar with Module Design, including various transport analyses
- Be familiar with AS and International Standards
- Be able to undertake technical review of vendor / contractor document submissions to ensure compliance to Project Specification/Australian Codes/Industry Standards.
- Provide input to other disciplines/functions within the Engineering Team
- There may be a requirement for periodic site visits to the LNG facility to conduct surveys
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ working experience with Oil & Gas industry required.
- 3 to 5 years minimum experience with LNG experience being highly regarded.
- Previous work experience with Oil &Gas construction/operations phase highly regarded.
- Familiarity with relevant Australian Standards is desirable.
- Fully competent in project engineering and management
- Experience in the application of Australian and international codes and standards.
- Familiar with STAAD.Pro software
- Familiar with PDMS/3-D Design Modelling
- Familiar with Structural Modular design
- Familiar with designing Concrete Foundations