Job DescriptionOur client, a blue-chip medical device company, is looking for an experienced Device and Packaging Engineer within their R&D department.
The ideal candidate will come from a background in pharmaceuticals or medical devices and have experience with steriles.
The main duties of this role include -
- Design and re-design of packaging, tooling and equipment
- Driving continuous improvement within the R&D department
- Distribution testing
- Creating design control documentation
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical challenges
Skills and experience required -
- Experience of GMP and FDA regulatory requirements
- Understanding of packaging and device development including manufacturing processes
- Background in medical devices or pharmaceuticals
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the biggest manufacturing companies in the industry and the role offers genuine progression