Medical Scientific Liaisons (MSL) have long been recognised a crucial part of a drug’s success in both the market and more importantly the field. My client, a world-leading pharmaceutical company, is currently recruiting a field MSL to be based in the North East of England to offer expertise on an exciting portfolio of respiratory products in an ever-growing area of work.
- Regularly engaging with external healthcare professionals, in person and over the phone.
- Presenting data of company products, on a 1-to-1 basis, to multiple key opinion leaders and to academic institutions.
- Building strong relationships with the internal sales team and converting these into appointments.
- Answering scientific questions through a medically informative route. This will advance to being the expert speaker at promotional meetings.
- Regular travel around the North East region.
- Be an extremely outgoing and confident individual, who is at ease dealing with highly qualified individuals.
- Possess a medical doctorate/PhD or be a qualified pharmacist - with industry experience favoured.
- Have excellent scientific knowledge, with respiratory knowledge preferred.
- Be confident executing presentations to a sometimes wide audience.
- Feel comfortable spending time in the field travelling.
For more information on rates and applying, please contact Charles on 0161 942 7163.