Essential:- Experience of delivering hand on project management within a Hospital or Healthcare environment. Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject such as computing, IT/Information Systems or a Healthcare related Science is required. ICNet Infection Control and Antimicrobial Stewardship software solution to hospitals worldwide (very desirable).
Current Project Manager are responsible for the full project life cycle delivery of the ICNet Infection Control and Antimicrobial Stewardship software solution to hospitals worldwide.
IT Junior Project Manager will serve as primary liaison between the company and multiple concurrent customers, with responsibility for all project management tasks for customers. This role will develop, manage and communicate detailed project plans to ensure that tasks are completed on time, within budget and ensure that my client meets or exceeds customer expectations.
IT Junior Project Manager Responsibilities include:
- Providing hands-on project management coordination, delivering projects to different customer stakeholders within the hospital environment.
- Following IT project management standards and processes
- Managing day-to-day PM project activities such as project planning, scope, cost, schedule, issue & risk tracking and vendor management.
- Communicating regularly with stakeholders about progress toward goal achievement, critical factors, and obstacles.
- Preparing presentations and status reports for delivery to management.
- Prioritizing and managing all areas of the projects effectively.
- Communicating internally with the Sales, R&D and Finance teams as required.
- Identifying project risks and working with the project stakeholders to overcome or mitigate the risks once identified
IT Junior Project Manager Qualifications:
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be an effective problem solver
- Excellent personnel and project management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Process orientated with a desire to get things right first time
- General IT knowledge and experience would be advantageous
IT Junior Project Manager Education:
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject such as computing, IT/Information Systems or a Healthcare related Science is required
- A Project Management qualification (Prince 2 or PMP) is desired.
- Experience of Agile Project Management would be a benefit but is not essential.
- Experience of working in a Healthcare setting would be beneficial.
Occasional UK wide travel and the possibility of international travel.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK