We have a new contract position we would like you to source for, please see summary below and attached job description.
RJF18 – 62 Functional Safety Engineer
12 month contract
Monday to Friday
Functional Safety Engineer - Norwich
A leading oil and gas operating client is currently looking for a Functional Safety Engineer to work in a process safety engineering team.
You will be responsible for leading risk assessments and LOPA studies across UK Assets, and participating in HAZOP’s as required. The successful candidate will be integral to the team offering wider support as the business dictates, supporting any new planned activities
- Management of the SIF database
- Part of the process safety team delivering the process safety improvement programme
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of health, safety and environmental legislation within sphere of responsibility
- Be able to chair and lead LOPA studies on PUK assets as part of PUK’s extensive ongoing process safety programme.
- Be able to carry out SIL verification and functional safety audits as required on behalf of the TA.
- Participate in ongoing HAZOP studies.
- Engineering degree and professional status accreditation with a recognised institution
- FS Eng (TUV Rheinland) qualified and familiar with the implementation of IEC61508/61511.
- Experienced in chairing and leading Layer Of Protection Analysis studies.
- Ability to carry out SIL verification and functional safety audits.
- a knowledge of Process control systems and alarm management.
- Working for a international operator
- Long term 12 + month Contract
- Lucrative rates on offer