Job DescriptionResponsibilities for this position may include:
• Handles all administrative assistant responsibilities for assigned attorneys and legal analysts, including
managing calendars in Outlook, coordinating meeting logistics, preparing preread, creating presentations,
editing documents, revising contracts, updating matters in the matter management system, setting up
new vendors, processing invoices, preparing correspondence, etc. • Coordinates domestic and international travel logistics. Prepares detailed itineraries. Provides background information for meetings and trips. Tracks and gathers related expenses and compiles expense reports. • Sets up and maintains files, processes invoices and performs general clerical duties. • Maintains effective communications with peers, attorneys, managers and leaders. • Provides back-up/relief to other legal assistants.
• 8-10 years secretarial and administrative experience in a law firm or in-house legal
department. • Must maintain confidentiality at all times. • Able to effectively communicate (written and oral) with all levels of the organization to effectively convey ideas. • Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize and meet deadlines. • Able to multi-task, anticipate needs and follow through on assigned tasks.
• Experience maintaining calendars, organizing and maintaining office files, scheduling meetings, and
making travel arrangements • Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment. • Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are crucial. • Able to problem solve and use good judgment in
making sound decisions quickly. • Proficiency in MS office applications: Outlook Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Experience with SharePoint.
• Experience planning domestic and international
• Experience with e-billing and matter management.
• Experience setting up vendors in a payment