Job DescriptionProject Engineer - Offshore/Topsides
Location: Houston TX
Start Date: June 2018
Duration: 6+ months
Work Schedule: 40-50 hours per week
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under broad direction, this position is responsible for all phases of planning and execution on a medium-sized (typically less than $100 million total installed cost) project or may be responsible for a segment of a larger project.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates and controls projects in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company.
- Responsible for day to day contact and communication with the client and focuses on providing client satisfaction.
- Supervises personnel assigned to the project through subordinate leaders. Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- B.S. in Engineering
- 10+ years of Project Engineering experience
- Must off offshore project experience
- Commissioning or Project close-out experience is preferred