Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is working closely with a leading Engineering Design Consultancy in Perth, Western Australia to identify a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer with an understanding of materials handling and process plant design for Iron, Nickel, Grain, Bauxite, and Gold mines in Australia.
Initially a 6 month contract with potential for an extension, the successful candidate will be based in Perth and work collaboratively within a project design team, and be involved in mechanical design for a number of mining clients.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Preparing and reviewing mechanical equipment specifications and data sheets
- Providing Mechanical design and provision of information to the project design team
- Working within multidiscipline design team from concept through to implementation
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Minimum 8 years engineering design experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and a practical approach to engineering problems
- Experience in undertaking small and medium sized brownfields projects
- Exposure to Helix Delta T, Beltstat, Fluid Flow, Autopipe, Caesar highly regarded
We will only contact candidates with the right to work in Australia and with the relevant skills and background for the role.