NES Global Talent has partnered with a market leading supplier of subsea technology products who are recruiting for a Sales Manager within their cable assembly product portfolio.
This role focuses on developing the region and market share of the current product range whilst developing other opportunities for the entire portfolio.
Being based in Aberdeen and covering Scotland & Ireland sales regions; this role will require the candidate to drive and so must hold a valid driving license.
The ideal candidate has 5 to 10 years’ experience in selling connectors and cable assembly products within the energy markets and/or public sectors to OEM’s and Distributors.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Technical and sales related interaction with our Scotland and Ireland based clients.
- Management of the sales process.
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Travel both within the UK and Ireland on a regular basis meeting with clients.
- Attend Trade Exhibitions.
- Competitor analysis.
- Carry out overtime if and when required.
- Strong technical background (electrical / electronic engineering or similar)
- Extensive sales experience ideally in the subsea marketplace.
- Strong focus on sales