This role focuses on developing the region and market share of the current product range whilst developing other opportunities for the entire portfolio.
The ideal candidate has 5 to 10 years’ experience in selling 3rd party electrical components and electronic systems within the energy markets and/or public sectors to OEM’s and Distributors. Exposure to multiplexers would be advantageous.
Being based in Aberdeen and covering UK & Ireland sales regions; this role will require the candidate to drive and so must hold a valid driving license. However, this is a combined internal and external sales role so will not require daily travel.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Technical and sales related interaction with our Scotland and Ireland based clients.
- Management of the sales process.
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Travel both within the UK and Ireland on a regular basis meeting with clients.
- Attend Trade Exhibitions.
- Competitor analysis.
- Carry out overtime if and when required.
- Strong technical background (electrical / electronic engineering or similar)
- Extensive sales experience ideally in the subsea marketplace.
- Strong focus on sales