Senior Unified Communications & Infrastructure Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Unified Communications & Infrastructure Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Bury|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2018 13:16|
Senior Unified Communications & Infrastructure Engineer Essential:- University level education preferably in Engineering / IT or related discipline. ITIL Foundations. CCNP Voice. CCNP R&S. Experience in designing and deploying UC infrastructure solutions. Broad understanding of IT, security and IP telephony. Experience in deploying network infrastructure solutions. Ability to work within a multicultural environment. Oil & Gas background and CCIE (preferred).
Ensure trouble-free operations of Unified Communications infrastructure (CUCM cluster, Unity Connections, Voice Gateways, IP Telephony endpoints.)
Ensure trouble-free operations of telecoms infrastructure on site including core network infrastructure, data centre and campus LAN, terrestrial and VSAT WAN.
Extensive knowledge supporting of Wide Area Networks.
Knowledge of IP routing protocols, switched Ethernet and wireless networks.
Knowledge of Microwave and Tetra systems
Identify risks to service delivery, recommend options to address risks and execute approved options
Identify potential improvements to voice infrastructure capabilities, recommend options and execute approved options
Develop the Unified Communications capability to meet agreed service targets
Participate in telecom enhancement projects
Assist with maintaining telecom related portion of the DR plans
Provide end-user support for voice services
Provide 2nd/3rd level support for network incidents.
Define and execute UC related 'changes'
Senior Unified Communications & Infrastructure Engineer - Essential
- University level education preferably in Engineering / IT or related discipline.
- ITIL Foundations.
- CCNP Voice
- CCNP R&S
- Experience in designing and deploying UC infrastructure solutions.
- Broad understanding of IT, security and IP telephony
- Experience in deploying network infrastructure solutions
- Ability to work within a multicultural environment
Senior Unified Communications & Infrastructure Engineer – Desirable
- Experience in a similar role in an oil/gas company
- CCIE Voice or equivalent preferred
Senior Unified Communications & Infrastructure Engineer - Skills/Behaviour
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work with staff at all levels in an
- Proactive thinking – the ability to come up with options and solutions
- Good attention to detail
- Delivery focused
- Willing to challenge and be challenged
- Motivating, positive, energetic, helpful
- Leads by example
- Demonstrates strong customer empathy
28 x 28 Rotation
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's