NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base. Our client company is a pipeline operator specializing in Natural Gas.
Incumbent is responsible for all maintenance activities. This position is responsible for overall asset integrity, customer fulfillment, operational excellence, and facilities planning. This includes overseeing all expenditures, cost estimates, repair and PM programs. Ensures that Maintenance department operates in accordance with all established corporate goals and objectives.
- Minimum required: Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline (Masters preferred).
- Responsible for effective and efficient management of all maintenance programs and activities to ensure the proper and safe operating condition of assets and equipment.
- Effective supervision, development, motivation, and appraisal of subordinates. Maintain appropriate staffing levels.
- Efficiently and in a cost effective manner develop, manage, and maintain the maintenance budgets.
- Provide deliverables (cost estimates, project scopes, project schedules, designs, budgets, forecasts, etc.) to internal customers on a timely basis.
- Represent the Maintenance Department to employees, customers, suppliers, and regulatory agencies.
- Interact with commercial and operations departments to ensure compliance with customer and corporate requirements.
- Coordinate critical maintenance activities and issues with commercial and operations departments.
- Provide effective status reports as necessary in order to clearly communicate important maintenance activities.
- Maintain an effective preventative maintenance and inspection program that is consistent with federal and state regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Provide oversight and management of the computerized maintenance management system(s).
- Schedule and coordinate work with various departments and outside contractors.
- Ensure all work performed is in compliance with company environmental, health, and safety policies.
- Ensure compliance with maintenance, as well as appropriate industry, standards.
- Other duties as directed.
- Office and terminal yard.
- May be required to work additional hours in fulfillment of duties and to meet terminal needs.
- Occasional travel is required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in combination of operations / maintenance and engineering functions.
- 3-5 years; experience in supervisory position.
- Experience managing an hourly unionized workforce preferred.