NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client is currently seeking a R&M Specialist in the Edmonton/Leduc area. Candidates must be local or have accomodations in the area as no LOA will be provided.
- Create Purchase Requisitions for orders for 3rd party Vendors
- Create STOs for ordering
- Receive orders in SAP and write off expensed items: scan and upload packing slips to PO in SAP.
- Quote and close repair work orders
- Enter cutter drawings, scan and upload work orders in D-Repair
- Enter payroll and vacation and run reports in SAP
- Involved in monthly inventory counts.
- Resolving vendor issues with invoices
- Coding invoices in workflow
- Occasionally create repair work orders
- Filling of receiving paperwork for cutters