Job DescriptionIT Support Analyst – 1.5 Year Contract – Farnborough
IT Support Analyst Essential:- 1st and 2nd Line Desk-side support, video conferencing, Remedy, Imaging desktop’s/laptops, software installation, configuration and troubleshooting, Hardware & Software upgrades. Windows 10, Office 365, Cisco IPT Phones, Network patching, desk top set ups, application support, setting up new sites,
IT Support Analyst to support including but not limited to;
- Perform desk-side support service per client’s pre-defined/location specific service process
- IT Support Analyst to manage workflow and service request through call ticketing system (Remedy)
- Imaging/Re-Imaging end user desktop and laptop machines
- Software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for end users
- Hardware and Software upgrades
- Performance of IT support duties as defined by the appropriate team lead
- General Desktop Support/Project Coordination/Move activities
- Facilitates communication with customers, CVX partners, contractors, and vendors.
- Support and assist colleagues; commit to and be accountable for overall group success.
- Work with other support groups and vendors to provide seamless support to customers.
- Monitor, analyse and address reliability and performance issues.
- Analyse problems, develop creative solutions and assess risks/benefits.
- Develop strategies for resolving them and preventing future occurrences.
- Work with 3rd level support group to assist with application design/development/upgrade testing and implementation.
IT Support Analyst – 1.5 Year Contract – Farnborough
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
Candidates must be able to drive and have a clean driving license.