This role focuses on developing the workshop procedures, estimations, processes and capabilities for precision engineering.
The ideal candidate has 10 years’ experience in machining precision components within the energy and defence markets, with an exposure to reverse engineering and an in depth understanding of precision engineering.
Experience in Heidenhain controls would be advantageous.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Estimating & quoting for new business
- Develop new operating procedures and ensure compliance with them is maintained.
- Develop relations with subcontractors ensuring quotes & work is of standard required
- Provide and support clients with any technical requirements needed
- Leading the workshop with manufacturing technology knowledge and processes
- Manage key projects and clients
- Ensure all HSEQ is adhered to.
We are looking for a game changer, someone who can bring a new skill set to the company and develop the team into a world class engineering department. If you have the desire and skill set please apply below.