Job DescriptionConstruction Supervisor
A vacancy has arisen for a Construction Supervisor to work with a global chemical manufacturing company to work on long term contract based in Humberside. Working as a construction supervisor responsible for delivering portfolio of construction/installation projects. The client is looking for someone who has experience in working across all disciplines with civil and structural, pipework and vessels.
- Plan & control work activities
- Supervise team
- Maintain records
- Conduct Meetings
- Manage resources
- Ensure time writing for discipline teams is accurate and completed on time
- Ensure all systems are built as detailed in the workpacks
You will need:
- 5 years + industry experience in Chemical Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical or related process industries
- Relevant Engineering Degree or HNC minimum
- Experience of managing multiple projects in a brownfield plant modification environment.
- Knowledge of COMAH regulations